Tue, Oct 22, 1:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Which One?

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 2:21 AM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 8:57 AM

file_285313.jpg

I've been playing around, could you guys tell me which is better out of the three images? coz sometimes what I think looks good is crap to the masses...

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 3:02 AM · edited Fri, 19 August 2005 at 3:04 AM

file_285314.jpg

OK let me give you my thoughts and hope you don't mind Vera.

I think thoe oranges won't do as much as less satrurated sepia.Or even B&W. has a good feel to the image so keep workin it, then post it bigger.

Message edited on: 08/19/2005 03:04

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 3:51 AM

The original is sepia the one on the left... But I've got so much learning to do... Tx for the input!

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 7:25 AM

I'm not sure I like any of them but the one on the left looks the best to me. I was curious about a B&W version but dB's middle picture doesn't "do it for me", either. Perhaps some curves on the B&W to darken and provide some more contrast. Hmmm, not sure, either (LOL).

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 8:58 AM

file_285316.jpg

I like the one on the left the best. Doug has some nice ones there too. I layered the rightmost image over the one on the left at about 40 opacity, desaturated it a little and lightened it slightly.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 9:40 AM

You guys are amazing!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 10:09 AM

Hey, you took the photo, just working with what you gave us! :)

Enmos ( ) posted Sun, 21 August 2005 at 3:53 PM

file_285317.jpg

How about any of these ? :o)

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 22 August 2005 at 2:49 AM

I like the yellow hue one... There's somethng about this scene that I feel needs the olden day feel... TP - I didn't even think it to be a good shot :D But I appreciate y'll working with it! You're still great!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 22 August 2005 at 8:57 AM

No, there IS something about it that is cool. Jeroen, I like the yellowish one better too, but still prefer my more reddish tint for this scene.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.