Wed, Oct 2, 9:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Problem checking export options

odf ( ) posted Sat, 20 August 2005 at 9:28 PM · edited Sun, 25 August 2024 at 1:51 AM

Hi! Am I losing my mind here? When I try to export an .obj file from Poser, in the options box (the one with the "include ... in groups" and so on entries), I cannot check anything that isn't already checked. And indeed, I looked at the .obj file with a text editor, and the group names are just the figure names. I've had similar problems since the times of Poser 4, and on various machines, but I've never seen anyone mention it here. Is it just me, or is this a known problem? Maybe there's a known fix? Please help me stay sane! :-) Cheers, Olaf

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 21 August 2005 at 5:37 PM

It's been mentioned here many, many times.

The fix is to start another program. Don't ask me why, that's just how it is. When it happens to me, I right-click on the Windows clock in the bottom right corner. Click on Adjust Date and Time, but don't actually change anything. Then close it, and you'll be able to check the box.

odf ( ) posted Sun, 21 August 2005 at 7:07 PM · edited Sun, 21 August 2005 at 7:08 PM

It's been mentioned here many, many times.

Yeah, it must have. Doesn't it feel silly being out of the loop?

Anyway, thanks a bunch! It works like a charm, and, actually, I might even have thought of it. Whenever P6 seems frozen, for example, when after a render it doesn't get back to preview mode, I just open the task manager, and, whoops, there's the preview mode.
Message edited on: 08/21/2005 19:08

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.