Thu, Sep 19, 9:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:32 am)

Subject: state of the poserverse?

RealDeal ( ) posted Sun, 21 August 2005 at 8:44 PM · edited Sun, 14 July 2024 at 4:45 AM

I've not looked at anything poser-related for nearly 2 months; anyone want to give me a recap of the happenings of note in the poserverse? is Vicky 9 out yet? Poser 7? Has 'osity mandated that all female clothing items in the marketplace are to be robes with veils optional?

Niles ( ) posted Sun, 21 August 2005 at 11:49 PM

"Has 'osity mandated that all female clothing items in the marketplace are to be robes with veils optional? " LOL,... are you kidding this place would fold with out the T n A group, that is their Bread and Butter. There is a new Japanese female model and a new Male model (Apollo Max). Wardrode Wizard for converting Clothes from one model to another is now out.

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 22 August 2005 at 1:01 AM

I don't think I have seen too many bulldykes in the Poser gallery....

SWAMP ( ) posted Mon, 22 August 2005 at 1:07 AM

Uh...I just deleted my post. It was done in a spirit of humor. However, two people though I was being serious about my (joking) remark about images being moved to the Writers Gallery, and E-mailed me with their questions/concern. I removed my post so not to confuse anyone else, as it was too late to edit it. SWAMP

Phantast ( ) posted Mon, 22 August 2005 at 5:24 AM

Well that really confuses the thread!

ratscloset ( ) posted Mon, 22 August 2005 at 7:03 AM

Though it does put a rather sarcastic bent to Real Deal's response to his own post! LOL!

ratscloset
aka John

destro75 ( ) posted Mon, 22 August 2005 at 9:43 AM · edited Mon, 22 August 2005 at 9:43 AM

That is exactly what I thought when I read it. I was like, "Whoa dude, give people a chance to read and respond." LOL Edited to fix stupid spelling error.

Message edited on: 08/22/2005 09:43

RealDeal ( ) posted Mon, 22 August 2005 at 10:57 PM

Darn it, SWAMP, now I have to delete my response to your deleted post; it was comedy GOLD, I tell ya! This should really make the thread confusing.

ratscloset ( ) posted Mon, 22 August 2005 at 11:44 PM

Oh, you should have left it... it was funny! Now I wish I had quoted you!

ratscloset
aka John

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.