Wed, Oct 9, 6:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: And here is a question

leighp1 ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 7:02 AM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 4:24 AM

You have heard me talk about my dad a lot..Yeah I know...But I wanted to know until I can talk him into coming here, do you think it would be okay with you guys to post some of the photos he has taken. I think you guys will really enjoy some of them. He has this eye for things and I just would love to share them with you...Plus his camera is awesome...LOL

Syyd ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 10:14 AM

I think its great you want to show his work...Its nice to see you are so inspired by, and proud of him. I'll bet his camera is something we'd all drool over...poor guy... Bring em on, and just post they are his. Cant wait to see them.. Thanks for participating so avidly Leigh, Im so glad you are here. Syyd

leighp1 ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 10:22 AM

"Thanks for participating so avidly Leigh," I am wondering if that is a suggestion that "Boy does this woman have a life, she lives on this forum" LOL... Yes I am very proud of my dad and his photos and would love to get the responces from you guys on it and then show them to him...Maybe that will inspire him to come here to check out this forum. Leigh

Syyd ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 11:24 AM

No way, Leigh, you just jumped in and it made me so happy, you have a great interest, and you are a vivid and interesting person with a great talent. So for that matter, do we both have lives? LOL...hell you have a youngin, I have two, and Colm LOL! And we still get it done. It is nice to see the pride a child takes in a parent, Im glad you have this with your Dad.... Syyd

leighp1 ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 12:11 PM

I am glad to know that there is another one out there that doesn't have a life..I keep telling people if they could just find me a life I would be so greatful..LOL. I am going threw some of my dad's photos and picking some that really have caught my eye as well as some others as well...Will be posting soon Leigh

Marshmallowpie ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 3:09 AM

Hmm actually I was wondering about the same thing.. I know if my dad was a bit more computer literate he'd be all over renderosity, but as he is still struggling to check his email, and doesn't understand that pressing F11 doesn't mean pressing F and then 11, I need to do virtually everything for him. So I guess it'd be ok if I post some of his work, as long as I let everyone know it's not my own? Some of his photos are just magic... he's been doing photography for over 30 years now so he's got quite a collection! ~M~

kewasi ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 4:58 PM

I'd love to see some of your dad's photographs...some of us old timers know a thing or two.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.