Wed, Oct 9, 8:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Okay..been playing with some photos

leighp1 ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 6:00 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 8:26 AM

file_150325.jpg

This morning I took a bunch of photos of my little girl..I saw what a wonderful job Colm did with my little girls photo that I wanted to try experimenting too....So here is what I came up with...I hope you guys like it, but please, always tell me if there could be more done with it...

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 6:18 PM

Leigh, This is a really nice photo. Seriously... I think you are getting the idea I was showing you. Maybe you could try (with the same photo) Feathering the selection quite a bit more and darkening the selected area untill the outside edges become pure black. You could also try a bigger selection, but I like the one you have. It works because it draws you right into the face. Well done, Colm...

leighp1 ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 7:21 PM

file_150328.jpg

Okay...now maybe I got the hang of this....I gotta start testing things on a black background...LOL Is this one better? Leigh, Boy I can be a pain in the rear can't I? LOL

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 8:37 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah Leigh... That is much better. If you are going for the black on the outside it is a good idea to check it on black... The same goes when working on white too. It looks quit artistic actually. I am happy that what I have been saying is helping you so much... It is great that you are here. We need your enthusiasm and willingness. That is what it is all about!!! Colm...

henriqueaguiar ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2001 at 8:48 PM

Very nice! I love b/w photos!Keep it up!

kewasi ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 4:30 PM

Very nice Leigh.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.