Sat, Oct 5, 6:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: 'Unit 49' Pre Poser Preview

Becco_UK ( ) posted Wed, 31 August 2005 at 4:37 PM · edited Tue, 20 August 2024 at 8:35 AM

file_288117.jpg

Something I have been working on for a while is 'Unit 49', an industrial type structure. Seen almost completed in these preview images at pre Poser stage. Hopefully when converted, as a set of smart props for Poser, the doors and sliding beams should function. The water surface features an accurate rippled surface which I personally feel is preferable to flat planes. I need to take a look at some Poser renders to decide if this will end up as an affordable commercial item, a free item or, at worse, a scrap item! Thank you for your interest.

Becco_UK ( ) posted Wed, 31 August 2005 at 4:38 PM

file_288119.jpg

A different view.

Becco_UK ( ) posted Wed, 31 August 2005 at 4:39 PM

file_288120.jpg

Move a little closer.

momodot ( ) posted Wed, 31 August 2005 at 5:05 PM

Scrap item, IMPOSSIBLE! I hope if you do put it in the Market Place that I can afford it :) It looks absolutly terrific... I could use it for a bunch of things. Great design, great realism, and great detail. Most importantly, it is interesting.

slinger ( ) posted Wed, 31 August 2005 at 6:10 PM

It looks really good, and very realisitic as momodot said. Can we expect an inflatable pig add-on? ;)

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 31 August 2005 at 6:29 PM

Gawd yes Slinger! That's why it looked so familiar! Gah now I've got "sheep" playing in my head... And Becco, this looks fan-frikkin-tastic! I want!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

onimusha ( ) posted Thu, 01 September 2005 at 12:42 AM

This looks like it's going to be great...

Singular3D ( ) posted Thu, 01 September 2005 at 8:25 AM

very promising and a bit scary :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.