Mon, Sep 9, 8:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Runtime on a Different HD to Poser question

shedofjoy ( ) posted Wed, 31 August 2005 at 6:05 PM ยท edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 8:10 PM

I have my Poser Runtime on my G: Drive and Poser6 on my H: Drive, Now Poser6 has rewritten the Cr2 files so that the references are listed as GPoserRuntime blah blah etc. The problem is at some stage i will upgrade and change this PC, and so when i put these drives back or copy the data to another drive the Drive letter references may not be G: drive. SO how so i go about correcting this? I do NOT want to change the references in the Cr2 files as this would take me years (My runtime is 42gb's and counting) So is there a way to change drive letters (re-assign) so that i can make the drive with my Runtime labeled as G: Or is there another way???

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

martial ( ) posted Wed, 31 August 2005 at 7:04 PM

If you have Win XP,go to accessories-control panel-administrative tools-computer management-storage-disk manager and you will find options for changing drive letter.Good luck

shedofjoy ( ) posted Thu, 01 September 2005 at 9:22 AM

thanx martial,just took a look and it works well. cheers

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.