Mon, Sep 9, 8:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Last post for a while

Kristta ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 10:39 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 3:41 AM

I'm doing good today. I have the car full of gas and a five gallon gas can that is also full. I have a huge load of food and water. I've got two ice chests that I will fill with ice tomorrow. I'm going home to ground zero tomorrow. I will see the damage that Hurricane Katrina left for the first time. I'm terrified. My husband managed to get a call out to me yesterday. He's fine, the house is fine. The farm is fine. We lost a few trees but we will NOT have to file on insurance. My brother-in-law's house is gone. My uncle's house is gone. My mother's house was filled with water but is still there. I'm going to miss Poser and this board. I'm not going to be posting anything in my gallery for a while. Please don't delete it or assume I'm not coming back. I am strong and I will re-build and I will have my normal life back. It will just take time. Please know that this storm is now considered the worst one to ever hit the United States. We will come back. We will re-build. Us southerners are the most stubborn, hard headed, determined folks you will ever meet. Kristta

lmckenzie ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 11:02 AM

God bless you and be careful. I live on the other side of the Gulf and have been through several hurricanes but nothing like this one. I know you must be desperate to rejoin your family but please make sure it's safe before you head out. Things are very chaotic right now. I'm glad your home came through and everyone is OK. That is more important than anything else.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

geep ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 11:21 AM

Via Con Dios !

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

fetter ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 12:30 PM

The South shall rise again!

Jay7347 ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 12:33 PM

Be strong, Kristta, hang in there. My first job was at the Clarion-Ledger in Jackson. Used to cover the coast quite a bit. Breaks my heart to think about the damage to that very pretty area. "HUGGGS" and best wishes! -jay

blonderella ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 1:31 PM

BE CAREFUL!!! put your safety first, please...I hope everyone you look for is found safe, including your daughter's boyfriend and his family, your Father, etc...offering prayers for a safe trip and arrival, and to be reunited with loved ones.......................................................

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 1:33 PM

This just breaks my heart. It's one thing to see it on the news, but it's another thing to hear how it affects people that you "know." I think the prayers of the entire nation are with all of you. God be with you!

krimpr ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 1:38 PM

Take good care of yourself and your family; I wish you all the best.

onimusha ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 3:15 PM

Wow, we eagerly await your return...

geoegress ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 5:05 PM

Good luck Kristta CYA

Byrdie ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 5:09 PM

Godspeed, Kristaa. Please do be careful, what I've seen on the news today really worries me. I hate to think what it must be like for those directly affected by this disaster. We're all praying for you.

Kristta ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 7:52 PM

Please don't think that what is happening in New Orleans is happening where I live. It isn't. Mississippians are strong people who help each other in a time of need. I can not wait to see my family again. Thank you for the prayers and luck and best wishes you are sending my way.

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 12:11 AM

Take care. Praying that you will arrive safely and that everything will work out for you. Marque

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 3:33 AM

Take care, hon

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

lesbentley ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 3:46 AM

Kristta, my thoughts go with you, and all those affected by the storm. Best wishes, Les.

Latexluv ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 3:30 PM

Good luck!

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

KDoug ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 10:27 PM

Good luck to you and all those affected by this terrible disaster.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.