Fri, Sep 20, 9:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Take The Challenge

Deathbringer ( ) posted Mon, 26 February 2001 at 2:13 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 5:28 AM

I am looking for as many people as I can get to render an image, for machine comparrison. All that I need from you is a screen shot of the finished render report. Then the basic information about your machine, like Proc speed, memory. If you want to render at different modes also I will use any information given to me. If you are interested email me and I will send it to you. Or if you have any questions let me know. I don't want to get into a debate on AMD or Intel just post what the machines can do. Also please be truthfull in what you say your machine has otherwise there is no point in doing this, thanks. Email ipon70@hotmail.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.