Mon, Sep 9, 5:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Attn vilian...Mice alert

nickedshield ( ) posted Fri, 02 September 2005 at 11:23 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

file_289473.jpg

Vilian, You mentioned wanting to see what I do to my mice, here's a joke render for you. Now if only PhilC would support the HM I could really have some fun. The female is pitklds NeJa wearing M3's cavarlry outfit.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

vilian ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 3:20 AM

Yay ! Thank you for great pic :-). It's so nice of you that you remembered ='.'= blushes Wild rodents can be sooo dangerous :D Mousie included in WW would be awesome for some people. Not for me unfortunately, but maybe there would be more mousie pics in galleries so I'd have some fun after all ;) I'm planning to release another freebie second-skin clothing for mousie in exactly 20 days BTW. Since I'm not the only one still using mousie I hope someone will have fun with it too :)

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)

Angel1 ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 8:00 AM

Yeah! I would love to see the HM added to WW. I've always liked that little guy and I hate seeing him run around nekkid all the time.

....Now Bring Me That Horizon....
Send IM | Gallery

nickedshield ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 8:37 AM

file_289474.jpg

I have visions of him in RenaPD's Mountman suit. Some day, maybe. Until then I have to rely on second skin clothing or adaapting whatever I can get to fit. Here is one of my characters from a project I'm involved with.

vilian ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 9:37 AM

:D OMG, that's hilarious :D Congrats, that mouse is a creatively disguised one :) For a moment I imagined HM in Morphing Fantasy Dress... That is just not right... :D

RKane_1 ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 9:47 AM

LOOKOUT, VILIAN! Its a TRAP!!!! ... Huh? It's not? oh... RKane_1 sighs and prepares a feast of crow

nickedshield ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 9:51 AM

file_289475.jpg

A harem outfit would be cute:) The final scare then I better get something done.

sixus1 ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 1:28 PM

Dude, that last one is soooo wrong. :) --Rebekah--

vilian ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 2:48 PM

Ouch. The last one is really, really wrong. It IS a trap ^.^

nickedshield ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 3:21 PM

file_289476.jpg

Aw, come on now. It's kind of cute and cuddly:) Now, this one's spooky... SLE's Ogre head on HM

vilian ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 7:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1038801&Start=1&Artist=vilian&ByArtist=Yes

Mommy, I'm scared ! Somehow I can't see THIS being cute & cuddly :/ Technically it is really greatly done, it makes a whole new creature from Mousie. But actually I prefer really cute & cuddly renders like the one at the link. Sweet, isn't it ? No need to give Mousie other head than he already has ;)

nickedshield ( ) posted Sat, 03 September 2005 at 9:02 PM

That's a great render. A very interesting use of Sams3D's shower. BTW, don't know if you have it or not, if not, go to the free stuff and search little_dragon for his mimic mouse. The last two I posted may wind up in my project as villians. I've managed to figure out how to detach heads, and other body parts, from a figure and retain the morphs and textures. What I haven't figured out yet is how to reattach the heads correctly.

vilian ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 3:42 AM

Attached Link: http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~yamato-k/VPstep1.html

I grabbed Mimic Mouse update a bit after purchasing Mousie and I almost do not use original Mouse anymore. Little Dragon embedded so many useful morphs in the "update" that original HM seems absolutely useless and not versatile anymore. I use it only for distant or back shots since it's a bit lighter on my compy this way, especially when there's more than one mouse involved and lots of various props & textures too. As for attaching heads from other models, did you try the "frankensteining" tutorial by Yamato ? I've heard that following this tut you can get pretty interesting effects, and no problems with attaching head on other body. That's what I've heard anyway. Good luck.

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 9:07 AM

I don't know how well that would work considering the mice have such a short oddball neck.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.