Thu, Oct 3, 12:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Help please....with V3's eye lashes.....grrrrrrrr

majesticartist ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 12:17 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 2:04 AM

file_289674.jpg

can someone let me know just how high the dials have to be for V3 to has descent eye lashes?!?! Either I can get the top ones to look right or her bottom ones,but not both at the same time.....LOL Thanks for any help in advance... and yes,I have V3 and all her morph packages..Is there some eye packages that I can buy?!?!. Nancy

majesticartist ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 12:18 PM

oops......that is to "have"......lol

SaintFox ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 4:53 PM

What version of Poser are you using, Nancy?

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

majesticartist ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 5:23 PM

Im using Poser 5

SaintFox ( ) posted Sun, 04 September 2005 at 6:39 PM

Well, I'm using P6 since it is available and mus confess I forgot about P5 settings meanwhile. But I had a lot of problems in P6 with clumpy or "broken" lashes, while the lower lashes did not appear at all. Fiddeling around with the shading rate (0,1-0,2) and setting the transparency falloff to 0 made them appear in Firefly as I knew it from the P4 renderer. Do you have the lash-problem just while using Firefly or in the P4 renderer too? As you're asking for perfect lashes and brows (and skin, eyes...) I would recommend the textures of Shahara available here in the Marketplace. (sorry for my bad english...)

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.