Mon, Sep 9, 6:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: What has become of the Japanese Poser Club?

nakamuram ( ) posted Wed, 14 September 2005 at 9:37 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 4:34 AM

Attached Link: http://www.marinenet.co.jp/z3d/

Does anyone know what happened to the Japanese Poser Club? I haven't been able to get into their site for over a week.

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 14 September 2005 at 10:55 PM

Try this: http://poserclub.jp/

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Wed, 14 September 2005 at 11:35 PM · edited Wed, 14 September 2005 at 11:42 PM

That's the place. One thing that I note. After registering, it keeps telling me "Your cockie is OK!" And then I look down at my pant zipper... ;0)

Message edited on: 09/14/2005 23:42

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

nakamuram ( ) posted Wed, 14 September 2005 at 11:50 PM

Arigato Gozaimas aproctor!! My cockie now workee!!

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 1:03 AM

LOL! Glad to help. I just love downloading things from there because it makes me smile every time I go to the page :-) Cheers, Alisa (wondering if we women should be concerned to read that our cockie is ok? :->)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

blaufeld ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 4:28 AM

Baka Gaijin Desu!!!!! So I don't understand zippo from the site! But it's entertaining, so Domo Arigato for everything! LOL!

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 4:49 AM

Whadja call me! ;) When in desperation, Babelfish will provide an interesting, if not garbled, translation.

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Huolong ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 2:38 PM

I downloaded as much as my fingers would allow of many of the goodies here but ran into a problem my babelfish and I couldn't fathom. There are some PT characters (Tae and Sizuka) who required blMilGirlPh.obj which suggests a pcf file is around somewhere or other source of this modification my feeble Japanese could not decipher. Anyone know?

Gordon

DarthJ ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 3:35 PM

Could someone tell me what to fill in step by step in the registration screen ? I never get beyond that screen, even with a translated page ... jl

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 5:08 PM

This old message may help: Japanese Poser Club or, go to the site: PoserClub Click on "JOINNOW!" and enter the following info into the entry boxes: Login name Password email - optional: Home page "My Blog" Information Click the white button at the bottom, center.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

nakamuram ( ) posted Thu, 15 September 2005 at 8:54 PM

Don't worry, blaufield. I'm a Baka Nihonjin. I don't understand Japanese Language or Culture either, though I'm smart enough to be grateful!!

R_Hatch ( ) posted Fri, 16 September 2005 at 2:20 AM

"There are some PT characters (Tae and Sizuka) who required blMilGirlPh.obj..." Actually, they require 'Highteen Vicki', who is available on the same page as Tae. I haven't downloaded her myself, so I'm not sure what each of the two downloads is for, but it looks like the one on the right is the main file to get.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.