Fri, Sep 20, 4:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: problems with Koji's parameter dials

amota99517 ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 1:39 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 5:35 PM

Has anyone had any problems with the parameter dials on Koji? I just purchased Koji yesterday and the blink and grasp dials are not working properly. The eyelids do not come down on the blink dial. On the grasp dial for the hand, the hand wants to stay in a fist. Very frustrating.

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 2:52 PM

Using Poser 6, right?

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

nwm ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 2:55 PM

No problems with the Blink morph, but the Grasp isn't working properly.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 4:06 PM

There are errors like this with Yuki as well, I think that the grasp on them may be too sensitive is all.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 5:16 PM

Same here - Blink okay, Grasp not so okay. If you swivel the dial alot, the grasp will release, but not very pleasantly.

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

amota99517 ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 5:57 PM

Yes, I have Poser 6. Any ideas on the blink problem? I sent Content Paradise an email, but have not yet gotten a response. I haven't tried downloading it again. When I downloaded, I checked the byte count and it seemed of okay.

zollster ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 6:26 PM

bkmk

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 7:12 PM

Blink works fine for me.

Grasp does not. The hand closes no matter which way you turn the parameter dial. I have to zero the hand with the joint editor to get it to open.

Bobbyk231 ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 7:13 PM

bmark

pokeydots ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 7:51 PM

bkmark

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

BastBlack ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 9:31 PM

It took a few tries to get the Koji zeroed with the zero option in the Joint Editor. Everything zeroed except his hands. I saved the zeroed pose so I don't have to do that again. :P fyi. Koji's body from below the neck down is the same as James High res. I wonder if it's possible to transfer body morphs from James to Kiji? Koji should be able to wear James clothes. And how great is that spike hair? =D bB

pokeydots ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 11:22 PM

file_292982.jpg

He's very good looking ;o) Needs some more morphs though :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

byAnton ( ) posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 12:47 AM

There is an untracked anomly with Grasp. It seems anomolous still. I have seen it over the years but can't figure out the issue. I think it is a Poser code circumstance, and not a cr2 issue, since the cr2 code is so simple. Grasp and Spread have never been known for great results anyway regardless of figure, perhaps just make a few hand poses. They will look better.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 5:44 AM

Grasp usually works better than it does with Koji. I like Grasp and Spread. You do have to adjust the fingers individually to get a natural look, but they can really speed up hand posing.

Since Koji's body is so similar to James'...does Wardrobe Wizard work for him?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.