Wed, Jul 3, 10:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 3:11 pm)

Subject: Glasses?

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 5:14 PM ยท edited Mon, 17 June 2024 at 9:28 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mp/SoftgoodThumb36266.jpg

Anybody recognize the specs in this promo pic? Better yet, can you tell me where to find 'em? Searched in the Marketplace & freebies but so far no luck.

alexic ( ) posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 6:25 PM

Doing a search for '36266' will give you the vendor's page, no mention of the specs tho. I'd contact the vendor, jlneveloff.

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 7:11 PM

Found that & it's in my wishlist but nothing about the glasses in any of the promos/reviews. I'm pretty sure they don't come with the character, just wish I could find something similar, if not the exact item. I have a few pairs of specs but nothing like those.

dadt ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 8:03 AM

Try Vickis Glasses by Ralph in the Freestuff area. The reading glasses are very similar to your link.

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 10:33 AM

Thanks, got 'em. Alas, they're non-commercial so I can only use them for fan art and the like. :-(

spedler ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 3:57 PM

There were 3 sets of glasses in free stuff recently - search for Glasses01, Glasses02, and Glasses03. The first one looks similar to what you want.

Steve

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 4:15 PM

Similar but the ones in the promo are "half" glasses, there's no upper frame. Gustav's Glasses01 are very nice, close enough for now. Thanks!

thixen ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 5:36 PM

you probably could get close by using Daz's morphing glasses. I got them ages ago and used them a bit, but not recently. May have to crack em out again.

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 27 September 2005 at 5:57 PM

Hm, forgot I had those.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.