Mon, Oct 21, 5:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Cornucopia content working ok but...

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 7:21 AM · edited Fri, 18 October 2024 at 1:16 AM

... now Creed's Fall trees don't work anymore. They worked fine until I got my Autumn white birtch. Could it be because the Fall tree collection uses Creed's personal encrypted plants purchased at C3D?

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 9:17 AM

That's ok, I get a can't reach this address after I decided to check it out again. Got two more newsletters this morning. Anyone else having problems getting in? Marque

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 9:19 AM

Got in. Marque

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 10:55 AM

You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the cornucopia3d.com home page. You can click Search to look for information on the Internet. HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Internet Explorer

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 10:57 AM

The credentials I supplied was the url. This is pathetic. Sorry guys, but you really should either learn to create websites or pay someone who can do it effectively. I'm seeing this a lot with folks who try to do php and don't know how. Marque

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 10:58 AM

This was after I got in, started to re-download items and after timing out on one decided to give it a rest. Should have ordered a funeral instead....lol Happy Halloween! Marque

ddaydreams ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 11:13 AM

I can't access the site either. I got one download then no more access. Pretty bad concidering that this is the second time things with the store wrong. But they can make it up to me by making the site and content function right then increasing my free $50.00 worth of content to free $100.00 that does not expire for 6 months instead of 24 hours. Ive been waiting for the promised free stuff since v5I first came out.:{

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 11:20 AM

Yes, give us more free stuff! I'm off to make a sign so I can picket them. Shouldn't complain but I don't understand why they can't get it right. At least they let us test it with free stuff, but I also would like to download what I bought and be able to download workable items. Oh well, maybe by Christmas. Marque

forester ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 11:24 AM

Site is still down today (Friday). The messages indicate that their server is up and functioning - just that the web pages are hosed.

iloco ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 11:31 AM

With two months of beta testin you would think things would be right this time. I get errors as well when trying to access the site. "Not Found The requested URL /overview.php was not found on this server."

ïÏøçö

jc ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 11:45 AM · edited Fri, 07 October 2005 at 11:46 AM

I got in yesterday and re-downloaded all 17 items i had selected during the first opening. No problems, although the pages sometimes opened slowly - a lot of traffic, no doubt.

Had thought they were going to credit me the $50 coupon again, but not having that (my remaining account balance had not changed from the original 67 cents i had left) was no problem either, as each item had 5 available downloads and there were no download issues.

Just now, got the same error as mentioned above, on trying to access their home page.

Message edited on: 10/07/2005 11:46

LordWexford ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 12:04 PM

I couldn't get in last night, kept getting a PHP scripting error message. Got in just fine this morning, so had assumed that last night's problems were simply due to site overload. That's UK time BTW Now getting this: Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.

lanaloe77 ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 12:23 PM

I too am forbidden from accessing their web page. Sigh... I did re-download my items but they won't render over a network. Serenity now...

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 12:23 PM

Hey, you're stealing my topic, guys!!! lol! PS: I get spammed by the cornucopia newsletter since yesterday, and I can't enter the site now, get the "you're not authorized" message.

Rokol ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 1:10 PM

I'm getting 'NOT FOUND' the url was not found on this server. Big problems at their end then!!

spedler ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 1:14 PM

I got in yesterday, tried to buy some items, but ran into a problem - I won't bore you with it. Now I just can't get in at all. This is just incompetent. They need some new web guys, and fast.

Steve

megalodon ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 3:43 PM

Attached Link: http://www.hardwaregeeks.com/comments.php?shownews=3713

Just to let everyone know... on one of my other user group lists (Newtek VideoToaster) we were informed that there have been BIG problems with certain areas of the internet. One of the "backbone" connectors blocked access to another "backbone" connector which left MANY people unable to connect to certain websites within certain areas. I have NO idea if this may be part of the cause, but the link describing it is attached.

Megalodon

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 4:28 PM

Ahhh so cornicopia has no backbone...oh well. Guess we won't send them into the main fray. Marque

ddaydreams ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 7:31 PM

Well I tried again midday and got all the downloads. I have not tried them in vue yet. But I got Em:)

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store

Veritas777 ( ) posted Fri, 07 October 2005 at 8:15 PM

I'm not having any problems reaching ANYTHING (heh)- Even the Cornucopia Store "appears" to be working fine...

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2005 at 2:42 AM

Got in and got my old downloads and the update, going to see how this works before I buy anything. Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.