Wed, Oct 9, 6:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 4:36 am)

Subject: Some more clothing for Super Model Vickie

Jim Burton ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 4:29 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 6:14 AM

Attached Link: http://digitaldreams.bbay.com/

file_152330.jpg

I finally got around to fitting up some of the items from Zygote's Victoria Clothing pak to SMV, as I said I would, looks like it is going to be only the catsuit and the dress, though, as I had a heck of a time doing it, and Poser crashed in the middle (too many (13!) magnets, I guess). I'm also going to have a fitted version of the Sweater Girl set, I'd like to have it point to the right directories, if somebody could reply to this- Originally the geometry folder was Geometries/Sweatergirl, the texture folder was Textures/New Textures, but I know Zygote (DAZ now) likes to move 'em around. The fitted CR2s are going to be free, of course, at my website.

kewasi ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2001 at 6:30 PM

just got the sweater,its in geometries/ZygoteClothing/milwom hope this helps.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 11:18 AM

Thanks! And I assume the textures are in Textures/Zygote ?

kewasi ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 8:04 PM

Sorry Jim, Textures/Zygote/Clothing Nice clothes...look forward to more of your work. kewasi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.