Sun, Oct 6, 10:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 2nd entry: October Extreme POV challenge

waldomac ( ) posted Tue, 11 October 2005 at 12:41 PM ยท edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 2:05 AM

file_296140.jpg

I am calling this one "Just Relax." I thought a patient's eye view of the OR might be pretty fun. Black and white just makes it more sinister. Don't you agree? >:)

waldomac ( ) posted Tue, 11 October 2005 at 12:43 PM

file_296141.jpg

... and, as per the instructions, the requisite thumbnail

Damia ( ) posted Tue, 11 October 2005 at 12:54 PM

Oooohhh...this one is very cool and a little creepy. Great job on this! Now I'm curious how you got a shot like this..... :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

waldomac ( ) posted Tue, 11 October 2005 at 3:22 PM

Well, it wasn't that hard, really. I just had to convince them that I was really there for an hysterectomy. By the time they discovered I was a guy, I had what I needed. ... Those staples hurt, though.

Damia ( ) posted Tue, 11 October 2005 at 3:58 PM

LMAO Okay, that was an answer I wasn't prepared for! I love how the doc's eyes and head are the only part of him showing. Well done...very interesting. :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 11 October 2005 at 4:50 PM

LOL, Whoa...freaked me out. Excellent!!

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 11 October 2005 at 8:24 PM

This is just hilarious, but also an excellent entry...added to Challenge page
got_it.jpg

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 12 October 2005 at 4:44 PM

been there more then i care... unnerving.. never again... a most excellent entry!!! :]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.