Sun, Sep 22, 12:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Perrys Monument, trying one more time :)

Tammy ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 7:22 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

file_152381.jpg

It showed a broken image last time. This is called Perrys monument in put in bay at Lake Erie I told colm I had some Lake erie photos from the Ohio side of lake erie and this one got an A in my online photography class I thought Id try something a little different when I took it I like trying to see things from all different perspectives, Im not real successful at it all the time but sure is fun trying. Any tips or help with my photos are always welcome

leighp1 ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 7:43 AM

Oh I think this is fantastic!! You can really feel how tall this is. The lines and the background really are terrific.. What online photography class did you take? I am looking into all kinds of classes and would love to maybe add one more to my list.. Leigh

Syyd ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 7:54 AM

WOW, excellent work....Tammy bring some more in here!

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 9:45 AM

Tammy I think this is great. The vertical lines draw you right to the top of the monument and the lighting is superb. It's funny tho', it looks like a 3D rendering...:) I know it's not... This is great as a stand alone photo but you could also use this as a cool backdrop for a portrait montage in Photoshop too. Well done, Colm...

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 12:20 AM

it does have that surreal look about it, as if the object isn't real or made from a program. good picture.

Tammy ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 12:55 AM

Thanks I used a circular polarizer filter on it and the sky is a bit bluer than it was actually that day so that may be the reason it kind of looks like a 3d rendering it is 3d just real life 3d :) The monument elevator was broken down and we didnt get to ride to the top so I had to photograph the top. But its a real tower maybe Im posting the wrong images? just trying to get some past ones that are different and got a good grade in the class to kind of introduce myself. Leigh the class I am taking is www.photoshoot.net I have enjoyed it so far I still need to finish it but hate winter so Im waiting for spring.

Tammy ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 1:14 AM

Thanks for the compliments everyone, appreciate the kind words.

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2001 at 8:17 AM

Tammy... No way is it the 'wrong' image... It's a great image. You just post whatever photographs you like. This forum is about all and everything photographic. I love diversity and things that are different. I would be very pleased if that photo was mine. Colm...

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2001 at 6:56 PM

Wow! I really like the way I'm drawn all the way to the top!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.