Mon, Oct 21, 5:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: speaking of hair, anyone able to use the SMG hair?

BillyGoat ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 1:28 PM ยท edited Fri, 11 October 2024 at 8:36 PM

I take it out and look at it from time to time, but I never got the hang of making it work. Could someone post how they got it to look like hair? Or post a picture of it fitted? I don't recall anyone talking about it, yet I bet most of you have it. I'd be most grateful to see what it really looks like rendered. Thanks to all of you who help me by answering questions like these.

nfredman ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 1:41 PM

This rings a very vague bell. i searched freestuff for it, but no joy. Can you refresh my memory? What it's supposed to be, or what the Zip file is called? BTW, looking at the pics of Vairesh's new and upcoming hair, i wonder if there is anything one can do with hair props that are long enough to split & go over the shoulder, but instead go through the shoulders. Can anything be done about this (besides post work)?

BillyGoat ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 2:29 PM

The only 1 I can find is for Victoria - it's called DLMWSMGHair.zip around 9-20-2000... There was a zip for the hair and then I think there was another one with either a morph or a fix. There is no readme, so I don't know who the creator is.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 3:28 PM

Are you refering to the SMG hair that comes with Sarah Michelle Gellar from Darth Logice??????

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 3:35 PM

God I hope not, that's really an awful piece! -Darth

BillyGoat ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 4:32 PM

No, it's called SMG Hair Victoria - hr2 & rsr. Properties say 9-20-2000. It's long, blondish-auburn, no bangs. If I post the picture no one would know what it is. I don't think it resembles the 1 by Darth - it's longer, and it installed under "Imported Hair Victoria"... I can't remember where I found it. No readme at all.

jrsamples ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 6:47 PM

Yes that is Darth's hair from MorphWorld.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.