Mon, Sep 9, 8:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: I'm BACK

Kristta ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 2:59 PM ยท edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

I've not been able to post here at Renderosity for a long time now. I've finally got power back to my house and DSL started working less than a week ago. I've got to re-install Poser and everything else on my computer but it's so good to just be able to post here at this point! Kristta

destro75 ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 3:02 PM

WELCOME BACK KRISTTA! How are the family and the animals? Glad to hear you have some semblance of normalcy back!

Kristta ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 3:05 PM

It's been rough. Being without DSL for a month and a half is a killer. We now have myself, hubby, our two kids, my brother in law, his wife, and their SEVEN dogs living with us. Talk about fun! That brings the total dog count to EIGHTEEN!

originalkitten ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 3:22 PM

wb Kristta....glad to see ur safe.....and omg @ 18 dogs!

"I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away"

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 4:04 PM

Welcome back :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 5:10 PM

Welcome back!! Glad to hear you made it through! Thank goodness you love animals and are keeping them safe. Marque

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 5:24 PM

Glad to see you Kristta :-) Hope your reinstallations all go smoothly and life returns to some semblance of normality soon!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

blonderella ( ) posted Tue, 18 October 2005 at 7:01 PM

great news! it wonderful to hear that some who were affected by the storm are now able to start getting back to semi-normalcy :D

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Kristta ( ) posted Wed, 19 October 2005 at 8:01 AM

Normal would be driving Hwy 90 from Pascagoula to Gulfport with no side trips to I10 and that won't happen til 2007. I fear that the normal I once knew is gone. I have to get used to a new normal. People living in tents in their front yards and little trailer home things provided by FEMA are the new normal. I hate to say it but most here would welcome Wilma with open arms. We don't want to see it happen to anyone else and all our stuff is already torn up. BTW, Walmart extended it's hours! It's now open 7 til 10 everyday but Sunday. It's still closed on Sunday!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.