Thu, Sep 19, 11:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: ~Anime Xpression Prop~ Pack Vol.1

ken1171 ( ) posted Wed, 19 October 2005 at 7:16 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

file_298132.jpg

The Anime Xpression Prop Pack Vol.1 has been finally shipped to the Rosity MP! May take a few more days until it pops up on the store. Featuring about a HUNDRED ready to use items, to include: *24 new geometries *38 Anime XpressionProps *13 prop MAT poses *10 fullbody poses for Aiko3 *10 fullbody poses for AnimeDoll *10 Anime facial expressions for Aiko3 *13 Anime facial expressions for AnimeDoll *11 XpressionProp textures *XpressionProps include many custom morph dials BONUS CONTENTS: =============== *Dial-posable custom textured Anime XpressionEyes *Dial-posable custom Anime morphing XpressionTeeth The Anime XpressionProps were meant for AnimeDoll, but can basically work with ANY Poser figure with some repositioning and rescaling - as shown here with Aiko3. The range of Anime expression props is so vast that it could not be covered in a single package, so for that matter this is "Volume 1". As people keep sending me suggestions for what I have missed here, a Volume 2 will eventually come out when enough refereces can be compiled. This product will allow rendering emotions and expressions straight in 3D - which would otherwise not be possible with Poser alone without postwork. ^_^ Has been tested for AnimeDoll and Aiko3 figures, but should work with many others.

ken1171 ( ) posted Wed, 19 October 2005 at 7:17 PM

file_298133.jpg

Here is page 2 from the promo images.

ken1171 ( ) posted Wed, 19 October 2005 at 7:17 PM

file_298134.jpg

and page 3 from the promo images.

n3k0 ( ) posted Thu, 20 October 2005 at 12:16 AM

^_^

ken1171 ( ) posted Thu, 20 October 2005 at 12:39 AM

I am having a little problem with the MP right now because there is no category for AnimeDoll -> Props, and the product was not added to the AnimeDoll -> Poses category either. Right now it is only listed as: * 3rd party props * Aiko3 Poses * Aiko3 Props I am already trying to resolve this with Rosity, so that the package gets ALSO listed at: * AnimeDoll Props (category doesn't exist) * AnimeDoll Poses Hopefully this will be fixed soon enough. ^_^

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.