Mon, Sep 9, 8:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: OT: Is Wolf359 starring in new Xbox 360 game????

shedofjoy ( ) posted Wed, 26 October 2005 at 5:55 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 4:55 AM

On reading my Xbox360 mag on the new games that are comming out on the new console, i am met with a series of pictures from a game called Crackdown, that has a main character who (to me) looks like wolf359, Has he been modelling for this game??? Will he be buying this game just so that he can say it is himself? And are there any other games out there with Rosity members in them?????

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 26 October 2005 at 8:51 PM

Wolf looks quite a bit like Ice-T so maybe it's Ice who is featured in the game. Unless Wolf's been doing a bit of moonlighting.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 27 October 2005 at 1:54 AM

Attached Link: http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gallery/1324/Crackdown/p1/

Hmmm, I don't think it's that much like him, but maybe Wolf could get some lucrative publicity deals as the "Face of Crackdown" ;-)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Arien ( ) posted Thu, 27 October 2005 at 2:40 AM

Wolf looks quite a bit like Ice-T More thank quite a bit, I'd say; I haven't met Wolf but I've met Ice-T, and that was the first thing that grabbed my attention on wolf's picture. Except for the body build: when I met him, Ice-T was well-muscled but not to the level of a body-builder champion as Wolf seems to be. But this was many years ago, so things could well have changed.

My store

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 27 October 2005 at 5:50 AM

The face is quite different from wolf359`s.

Dave-So ( ) posted Thu, 27 October 2005 at 8:40 PM

file_299918.jpg

its kinda hard to tell really

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.