Wed, Sep 18, 1:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: New Elle (V1.01) Uploaded

Scharmers ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 1:09 AM ยท edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Attached Link: Snakecharmer Software

Sorry for the "my character is soooo kewl" spam, but my figure, Elle, has had some minor updates and is available in the Freestuff section. She remains a testament to the skills of the Freestuff Poser community, but I've tweaked a few things, including a new full set of Kozaburo hair. Extra sorries go to the 722 people who have already uploaded her. :) --scharmers

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 1:22 AM

I can't get your link to work...

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 3:48 AM

...works now...

kozaburo ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 8:49 AM

Hey, Scharmers, DO NOT redistribute my stuff without my permission!! ---Kozaburo

Scharmers ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 3:13 PM

FIXED with new Elle V1.01b. Hope your site can handle the traffic when all the peeps come looking for your stuff, Kozaburo! :) --scharmers

kozaburo ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 5:16 PM

Thank you very much!! Scharmers. Never mind. :) --- KOzaburo

PJF ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 6:02 PM

"Hope your site can handle the traffic when all the peeps come looking for your stuff..." Yeah, like no-one ever heard of Kozaburo before you came along. Hilarious.

Scharmers ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 6:51 PM

Read the post above yours, PJL, and let it go. I'm not going to argue with you. Besides, newbies typically have no idea that Digital Babes is Kozaburo's home page. Hell, I've been lurking here for around two years (P3 days), and it was only when he posted a direct link (for the new Daz3d hair) that I found out. Damn, with the zillions of stores and sites out there for Poser these days, it's hard to find ANYTHING! (I remember when Renderosity was the ONLY thing going, beyond Paul S.'s textures, HappyWorldand and the first inklings of Morphworld...) --scharmers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.