Sat, Sep 21, 4:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Newbie post looking for comments: Survivor.

stimpy ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 12:25 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:12 AM

file_152728.jpg

Hey everybody! After a long time lurking I'm decided to post a "first round" pic of a piece I'm working on. As you can tell, it's a combination Poser/Bryce piece with the render done in Bryce. I'm looking for some constructive feedback/comments to improve the piece and the continue learning more about 3D. The morphs for the figure used are from Traveler and a couple of other sources on the 'net. (The character is based on an actual person.) The hair, texture and trans is the "MK2 KyokoHair". I don't have the info for the clothing, textures and assorted objects for the piece in front of me. But, I will have all of that info when I post the final version in the gallery. So if you recognize something, it's probably yours and I say thank you for creating it!

flaxcrack ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 10:39 AM

Attached Link: http://peepee-weewee.hypermart.net/tiffy/

Hah! Not bad for your first peice man. Good deal. I have some things you might want to try. Different angels are good. With different camera angels you can focus in more on the main charater and have the other things look like background stuff instead of all fore ground stuff and it will not make images so cluterey.. I must admist am I stuck on the same angel myself and I am trying to break this habbit but I think that with different angels you will be able to focus in more on the main chater. Good job dude... Be good....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.