Tue, Oct 22, 3:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Comming to a store near you....

Spike ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 4:46 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

file_152780.jpg

Just finished this rolltop style desk. Comments?

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

lalverson ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 5:24 PM

cool, but I could use scf-fi style stuff myself. don't get me wrong , this is a well done talbe but I really wouldn't need it enought to buy it.

nitreug ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 7:56 PM

Nice piece of work.

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 8:56 PM

Spike- If I were you I would stick with the Classic stuff. No offense Lalverson, and maybe this is a "generation thing", but I think there is way too much space stuff and not enought real classic stuff. Everyone and his brother has space websites with models, and the really good ones, like the StarWars models, would land you 90 years in San Quentin if you ever used them in a project, once the big lawyers finished with you... The "older generation", the one's with the bucks, like stuff like this. I also think they like, and buy, the really nicely made animal models, which are worth every penny and can be used in lots of different scenes... A beautiful desk like this can be used in all sorts of periods- Wild West, Colonial, European, 30's-40's, etc. A really good investment that has lots of uses... Other modelers- create Classic Stuff and you will have a continuously selling product that never goes out of date and will always be earning you money from sales...

nitreug ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2001 at 11:20 PM

I agree with you Fox-Mulder. What the community want often is something that can be reuse in many environments.

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Thu, 08 March 2001 at 1:21 AM

Saw this news just a few moments ago... ************************************************* Over the Rainbow named top song Garlands Wizard of Oz ballad leads list of centurys best The ballots are in, and the top song of the 20th century is ... Over the Rainbow, according to a new poll of music-industry professionals. Bing Crosbys dreamy White Christmas placed second, and Woody Guthries folk anthem This Land Is Your Land took third in the list of 365 Songs of the Century compiled by the National Endowment for the Arts and the Recording Industry Association of America. ****************************************** The moral (I think)- CLASSICS never die. They just keep going, and going, and going...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.