Mon, Sep 9, 7:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Will Poser 6 items work in Poser 5? I know, dumb question...

webmaster421 ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2005 at 8:26 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 2:07 PM

Hi guys,
I know this has most likely been asked before, but will Poser 6 stuff work in Poser 5? Thanks so much! Best regards...

Message edited on: 11/01/2005 20:26

Message edited on: 11/01/2005 20:28

ynsaen ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2005 at 8:48 PM

For the most part, yes.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

webmaster421 ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2005 at 9:19 PM

Thanks! So...would Miki work in P5?

ynsaen ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2005 at 9:31 PM

yep

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

webmaster421 ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2005 at 9:58 PM

Thank you again ynsaen!!

UVDan ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2005 at 10:10 PM
Forum Moderator

The dinosaurs from Content Paradise work in Pro Pack, but I cannot say about anything else.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

stahlratte ( ) posted Tue, 01 November 2005 at 10:38 PM

They are not compatible right out of the box.

You first have to uncompress the morphs, and also get rid of all that "center of mass" stuff that you can find in a Poser 6 cr2.

Otherwise Poser6 characters can break when posed in Poser5 or PP:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

stahlratte

Jules53757 ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2005 at 2:44 AM

And MIki will work if you have P 6 and save her without external morphs, otherwise no chance

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2005 at 8:18 AM

The content paradise idea of only making new stuff poser 6 compatible is not a very good one and they should change it ASAP. I particularly don`t like the extra folders that make poses not work properly, and the new joint system.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.