Wed, Sep 18, 7:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: World Wind

Rochr ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 3:41 PM ยท edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 5:37 AM

Attached Link: http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/moon.html

Another toy to play with. Pretty cool actually! :)

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

marcfx ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 3:47 PM

Great heads up on this one Rudy. I was looking to find moon pictures the other day, this wil help Thanks again. marc.

Smile, your dead a long time :)

AgentSmith ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 4:57 PM

giddy laughter It's like x-mas with all the new toys! Thanks Rudy! AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

pidjy ( ) posted Fri, 04 November 2005 at 3:44 AM

Thank you Rudy, I've downloaded it, it's quiet fun and amazing! and my son love it too!

marcfx ( ) posted Fri, 04 November 2005 at 9:31 AM

I downloaded it, ran the setup but it keeps asking for Directx 9.0c update which i already have, so the programme doesnt work :( I have uninstalled and reinstalled both Worldwind and and still no luck. I know i have the updated DX from Oct 2005. All i have showing when trying to start the programme is: ---------------------------------------------------- 'Application has generated an exception that could not be handled............. Process id=0xa90 d id=0xe20 (3616)........... click 'OK' to terminate the application. Click 'Cancel' to debug the application'. ----------------------------------------------------- By clicking 'Cancel' to fathom out whats wrong i get: ----------------------------------------------------- 'Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to launch a JIT debugger with the following command resulted in an error code of 0x2 (2). Please check computer settings. cordbg.exe !a 0xa90 Click on 'retry' to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually. Click on 'cancel' to abort the JIT debug request.' --------------------------------------------------- By clicking on the 'Retry' button nothing happens!! Any ideas??

Rochr ( ) posted Fri, 04 November 2005 at 10:57 AM

Did you install the .NET runtime environment?

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

marcfx ( ) posted Fri, 04 November 2005 at 11:17 AM

Rudy. Is that part of the 'World wind' programme or something from Windows?........I'm technically challenged! ;)

Rochr ( ) posted Fri, 04 November 2005 at 12:22 PM

Attached Link: http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/download.html

World Wind was probably created using .NET Framework, and require the runtime environment to work. Check out this link, and scroll down to the bottom of the page under "Notes", and youll find a link to the download.

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

marcfx ( ) posted Fri, 04 November 2005 at 2:19 PM

Thanks Rudy, thats one i didnt have.

rickymaveety ( ) posted Fri, 04 November 2005 at 2:20 PM

This is one of the coolest thingies ever!! I looooove it!

Could be worse, could be raining.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.