Sat, Sep 21, 6:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Question about Second Skins

Wampyir ( ) posted Sun, 13 November 2005 at 1:02 AM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 1:12 PM

Hi everyone. I'm trying to create a 2nd Skin texture for V3...I've opened the Body template, created my texture around the torso, and white'd out the hands and nails. The problem is, when I render the skin as a MAT file, the hands come out white and the toenails still show up So, my question is, how do I erase hands, nails, feet, etc. from a .JPG that I just want to use as a second skin texture for the torso and legs? I did check the background color of the .jpg first, it was FFFFFF--pure white. Thanks for any help.

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sun, 13 November 2005 at 2:22 AM

Make sure that you selected the texture only for the body and the parts you want to cover, teh rest needs the original texture

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.