Sat, Oct 5, 6:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: Source for textures - Link

Stegy ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2005 at 7:23 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 3:46 PM

Attached Link: http://www.texturebox.com

Not sure if anyone has run across this site before. Found while googling for textures.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 16 November 2005 at 9:23 PM

Thank you for the link. I will check it out and see if there are any restriction or copyright issues. Always nice to have another texture source. Have a nice day. :)

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Tunesy ( ) posted Thu, 17 November 2005 at 12:02 PM

Nice site. Their faq made me a little dizzy, but maybe it's the norm. I'm just a hobbyist. I got so frustrated with texture copyright issues I ended up buying Genetica Pro 2 from spiralgraphics.biz, a terrific app for making your own textures with no copyright issues. It's become one of my favorite tools. If you decide to try the free Wood Workshop, or to buy the full version, I'd strongly suggest reading all the documentation. It's well written and easy to follow. I was having fun just 'spinning dials' but after reading the docs I can generate what I want a lot more efficiently.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.