Mon, Sep 23, 12:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 10:18 pm)

Subject: Philc's Free clothroom presets

Ares_Designs ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 3:00 PM ยท edited Tue, 13 August 2024 at 6:47 PM

I am having a issue with them being used. I get a python script not found error window. Any idea's as to why or a way to resolve the issue.

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 3:04 PM

Have you installed them in accordance with the instructions? For example if you install to Poser 6Downloads you will get the error you refer to.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Ares_Designs ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 3:07 PM

I installed them if memory serves right into Poser itself. But will check to make sure and reinstall if not

zollster ( ) posted Wed, 23 November 2005 at 5:36 AM

mine does that too. i think ts cos i've not got them in the main poser 6 runtime. if you run python script from the file menu they run fine

Ares_Designs ( ) posted Wed, 23 November 2005 at 7:21 AM

well they are fixed just had to reinstall them. But after playing with them and such for nealy 5 hrs ..semi decided that I am not ready to use python though I love the presets just a bit over My head at this time

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.