Fri, Sep 20, 1:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Anyone been able to download the Final Release???

Letterworks ( ) posted Sun, 11 December 2005 at 10:05 PM

Well, I've checked everyplace I can think of and still no email. I think I ordered my upgrade within a day or 2 of the announcement. So I'm either really concerned or really PO not sure which. I see a couple of more have mentioned contact eovia about thier upgrades. Can some one tell me who they contacted, Eovia or Element 5. I'd really jsut like to know if I missed the email by some fluke and the D/l will run out while I sit here. mike

R_Hatch ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2005 at 12:57 AM

I've contacted Element5, but got only a useless automated response. That was probably due to my contacting them over the weekend when nobody is there. I've contacted them again, choosing 'other' instead of a specific problem, so perhaps they'll read it. I guess I'll go ahead and contact Eovia too, since the upgrade offer instructed that we email the completed upgrade order form to an Eovia email address.

Dennis445 ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2005 at 4:18 AM

Still waiting for my email, I sent a email to Bob last week he said that everyone should be get there's by Saturday or Sunday. I just order TS7 thats not expected to be released until the 15th I wonder which one I will get first?

Gwynhale ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2005 at 5:41 AM

Finally I sent a mail to the Eovia support with an alternate e-mail address and I had my download link in a few hours, sent by them manually. They say that the original automatic mailing failed for aol and hotmail addresses, so send them a mail with another address. It worked for me, I'm just downloading the stuff :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.