Mon, Sep 9, 8:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Stupid P6 mistake and question.

Kristta ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2005 at 9:05 PM ยท edited Sat, 25 May 2024 at 3:27 AM

file_311214.jpg

I know that when you are using P5 and P6 that you can change the default brown to any color you want. I just can't remember how to do it and this is what P6 looks like for me now and I HATE IT. So, if someone can refresh my memory on how to change the color from black to something a bit more friendly, I'd appreciate it.

raven ( ) posted Mon, 12 December 2005 at 10:34 PM

2 ways. One, reset to factory defaults, only problem with that is it resets the interface. Second way, click the paintbucket tool and then click the background and choose your new colour! :)

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 5:23 AM

Alt + click the paint bucket tool on the background will reset to default.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Kristta ( ) posted Tue, 13 December 2005 at 8:31 AM

Thank you thank you thank you thank you. How I managed to accidentally do this at 1am a couple days ago, I just don't know.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.