Sat, Oct 5, 8:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: Can you search for your own gallery comments?

steerpike ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 8:27 AM ยท edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 4:17 AM

I've commented on several images, but I can't remember which ones apart from the last two or three. I'm hardly going to lose sleep over this, but is there any way in which I can search in the gallery for comments I've left?

KarenJ ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 9:10 AM

That is not a feature of the current gallery software, but I will raise it as a suggestion once the new software comes in. It would be very handy.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

steerpike ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 9:57 AM

Thanks, Karen.

kot23 ( ) posted Sat, 17 December 2005 at 8:48 AM

Yes, it would be handy. I had made the same suggestion some time before to one of the moderators, but don't remember to whom. I think it would be useful & help you navigate better through the galleries.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.