Sat, Sep 21, 3:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: ** Last Week in the Galleries **

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 1:52 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:24 AM

Last Week in the Gallery is a feature which
allows us to let others view images we believe deserve a look or second look.
There is no particular order in ranking as they are picked from beginning to end of week.
There is now a banner in the Photo Gallery for easier finding.
This also gives us a chance to showcase some of those who have not got the views they deserve.
Selections for Dec 12th-18th 2005
**by the Photo Team
Enjoy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 1:57 AM

Ooh I see quite a few of my own favorites from this week are there.What a great week it was.Thanks again guys.You know I love this feature. BTW love the Xmas theme this week.Nicely done,Doug. :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 1:57 AM

another big thank you to all our photographers here & in the gallery that share their work with us!! ~ Happy Holidays Ya'll! ~ -the photo team :]

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 2:26 AM

Tx for the mention! And I see that most of the images I've just had a look at are here!!! Excellent images to all, Now let me get a clicking!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

soulofharmony ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 2:50 AM

Merry Xmas and happy festive Week to the team.. And can also see some personal favourites.. Have a Good week..:) Nikki

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 2:58 AM

Ooooooo....my 'shrooms made it :D YAY!! Thanks guys :D And they have some very nice company too :)) Time to do some browsing while I still can :) C - who's doing a ditty dance

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

coolj001 ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 3:49 AM

Very cool photos...I like the layout. :-)

RodsArt ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 5:04 AM

I'm honored to be in such company. Thanks team! Amazing eye candy here. Rod

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Chaos911 ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 5:17 AM

thanks for adding me again here :) super works had bin done this week and im still breathless, that i get more than 40comments on 2 of my shots in a short period thank you all very much :)

TheSecond ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 6:02 AM

Thanx for adding me to this weeks last week in the galleries ... it is, as always a honour ... I wish you all a pleasant last christmas week, beautiful holidays and LOTS of presents ;) ... take care you all ... love to be a part of it

MaydaMason ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 6:35 AM

i love the background like a paint! and a lot of shinin' diamonds you've choosen! and thanks for addin' me one more time! i wish a wonderful christmas time to all you!

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

Misha883 ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 7:13 AM

This community never fails to inspire and impress. Best wishes to all, and hope that Santa Cat brings nice toys to all.

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 7:45 AM

A fine selection from a fine cellar !

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 7:49 AM

An excellent selection again, I'm honored to be among these fine artists. Glad you showed some that I missed, they are terrific!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 8:18 AM

Ooh...another one. #:oP Well i reckon i can repeat myself..i do that so often anyways, lol. Wonderful selection you guys. You sure know how to pick em. Its been a most impressive week with alot of gorgeous shot. I know it cant be easy picking a limited amount of them, but you do it so well. And i adore that christmas themed layout Doug. Brilliant. #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

tmathise ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 8:31 AM

Thank you Renderosity! The world is a better place because of this fantastic community and the efforts of all those whom make it possible. You are all AWESOME!

We'll have to set our fears aside to live each moment as the moment of our lives. - Troy Mathisen

tvernuccio ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 8:40 AM

a fabulous assortment of most impressive images!!!! thanks so much guys!!!! :)

Gepeto1 ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 9:21 AM

je suis honord're parmi les artistes sectionnpar l'uipe de rendero city merci a tous et a toute et tr bonne fe de fin d'ann . I am honored to be among the artists selected by the team of rendero city thank you has all and has quite and very good holiday of the end of year .

chvervalcke ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 10:52 AM

Thank you very much to be honored this week in your Galleries. I wish you all a Merry Christmas Charles

lafayette ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 11:39 AM

Thank you very much, you make me a wonderful christmas gift! And it's an additional great honnor to see my photo near this of the Ladie of Renderosity! Merry Christmas to you! Thank you Cynlee for your pleasant instant message.

ana-maria ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 12:21 PM

What a fantastic selection and presentation again!!! Thanks for adding one of my pics, I'm very pleased. A wonderful christmas time to the team!!!

ModestyB ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 1:43 PM

A LOVLEY selection once again!!!! I have said it soooo meny times before but, once again :) This is gorgeous of U to arrange this!!!!! Merry X-mas & Puss & Kram!!!!!!!

Blush ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 6:19 PM

Thank you....I am so tickled and so surprsied....what an honor to be among those fine talented people in this Gallery A Very Merry Christmas to you all Hugs Susan~

oldworld ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 7:04 PM

this is a great feature and a hearty WELL DONE to selectors and selectees :)

brantus_maximus ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 2:14 AM

YAY! thanks for letting me be part of this great collage again! Good job on making the cool background for the thumbs too :)

Cullen ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 11:53 AM

Thank you. Seeing one of my photos in such wonderful company is an honor.

Hedepo ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 3:10 PM

Many thanks for selecting one of my photo's for last week in the galleries!! I'm very pleased with this honer!! I wish you all a happy Christmas, Henk

sharky_ ( ) posted Fri, 23 December 2005 at 3:30 AM

Thank you very much for selecting "The Newly Weds". They are very Happy. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All. Aloha......Errol

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.