Sat, Sep 21, 4:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: how to use same files with P5 and P6

itsik_m_18 ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 2:08 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 7:08 AM

hello i have alot of extras and downloads in my P5 folders. i buy P6 aweek ago and dont want 2 delete my P5 until ill lern P6. how can i use all my P5 files without bubbeling them? 10x sorry about my lame english :)

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 2:14 PM

Just link the P5 runtime(s) to P6. Add them to your library the same way you'd add anything else.

itsik_m_18 ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 2:28 PM

dude 10x but.... what? how can i use all my filef that are in P5 with P6?

Dizzi ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 2:43 PM
itsik_m_18 ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 2:54 PM

YUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 10x man really big 10x

steama ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 6:55 PM

I very carefully manually combined the default content from Poser 5 runtime to the default Poser 6 runtime. I didn't have to add everything because Poser 6 already had a lot of Poser 5 content (but it is all there now in the Poser 6 runtime). As far as the extra figures and downloads I reinstalled them in the Poser 6 Download runtime as recommended. It seems to work perfectly for me so far. I have even removed Poser 5 from my machine now. Good luck and be careful. Stan

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.