Mon, Oct 7, 6:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Making V3 Kiss?

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Thu, 22 December 2005 at 2:49 AM ยท edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 10:59 PM

Just wondering if i'm missing some morphs. I'm using the 25 Xpressions for V3 kiss pose but can't seem to get her lips to work. I've looked at the fc2 file and see a puckerwide setting and am wondering if that was part of the V3 head morph package or do I need to find it somewhere else?

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 22 December 2005 at 3:25 AM

To use any head morphs you need to have the V3 Head Morph Package from Daz. Same with the morphs if you want to change the body.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Virtua36 ( ) posted Thu, 22 December 2005 at 8:47 AM

If you are using V3 SR1 or 2,try V3SAE,'cause she has some new expression morphs.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Thu, 22 December 2005 at 4:42 PM

I'm using V3SAE with the head and body morph package from Daz. But I can't find any type of lip or mouth pucker morph at all.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Thu, 22 December 2005 at 5:07 PM

Very strange! I just reopened V3SAE and injected all of the expression morphs and what do you know "They're Back!". I have had this happen before with a few of the head morphs but not with the expressions morphs. Oh Well thanks for everyones help.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.