Thu, Sep 19, 3:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:54 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: older threads?

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Mon, 26 December 2005 at 10:15 PM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Just wondering how can I view older threads? The lightwave forum only allows 43 threads I'd like to go a little further back. is this still possible? Also if I try to use the forum search it always displays an empty page or "No Articles Matched Your Search Criteria" That search is good for or at least supposed to be good for "Articles, Forums, & Polls" but only looks for articles. Is this normal or do I have a funky setting somewhere? I'd like to be able to look up some of my old threads like I used to be able to or a topic of somesort. thanks guys

shemia ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2005 at 12:45 AM

Have you tried clicking on the Archive of the forum you're interested in. That way you can list days, months and the year you want to view and voila!.. I tried this a couple of days ago and it worked fine. Usually you can find the "Archive" link at the top or bottom of the page in the forum. Hope this helps.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2005 at 7:00 AM

Yes, but that ONLY works if you remember that Smedley wrote a nice article on casting perspective shadows in May of last year... or was it the year before? Or was it the article on 3-point perspective in March? Personally, I hate the inability to just wander back to find those threads that I was going to "catch later when I have more time". If I haven't already read them, I probably don't know the right keywords to narrow the search to something useful! Bring back the old system! Carolly the Disgruntled

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 27 December 2005 at 9:41 AM

Im with Carolly... Jumpy the Crab

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.