Thu, Sep 19, 8:01 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: Update for Total Hair

Magix-101 ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 3:21 PM ยท edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 4:32 AM

file_155370.jpg

Hi To all those that wrote to the forum and have had some problems with the front view of Total Hair there is an update on the way. Unfortunately it will be at least a week away as I have to respond to emails as well as find time to work on both the Posette and Vicky. My apologies for any inconvenience to anyone concerned. I have recieved literally dozens of emails that were very encouraging and satisfied with their purchase over the last 2 days..but I am concerned about those people that bought the product and have had some problems...especially with front renders...I am working to the best of my ability to rectify this. I have included an (untouched) front on render of part of the update for the Posette only. The final update will be in about a week. Regards Harvey Mann

BillyGoat ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2001 at 5:59 PM

Got any side shots? Just kidding guy!

spudgrl ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2001 at 12:39 PM

This looks much better. :) Thank you.

Deberus ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2001 at 2:03 PM

Hmann, Please post when the update is complete. When you have completed it I will buy. Thanks, =Deberus

polartech ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2001 at 8:58 AM

Yes, ditto what Deberus says - I think it will turn out to be a very useful product when it`s updated. Look forward to the new renders showing the fixes. Thank you ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.