Sat, Aug 3, 12:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Have you done your survey yet? The great Poser survey continues.

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 05 January 2006 at 12:57 AM · edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 4:46 PM

Attached Link: http://www.oddditty.biz/Survey/Survey_2006.htm

Oh yeah, still lookin for them, lol. We're about half way or so to the minimum count needed, and still have ti the 31st to get as many repsonses as possible. Tell your other poser and D|S friends about the survey, too -- it matters, and there are several peeps intersted in the results already. I'm still working on the spanish translation (have to move each bit over and I've got lots of differnet plates in the air right now), but it will be up before the 15th. THe survey does take a bit of time and effort to go through, and yes, it will let you know if you haven't filled in every nook and cranny as it wanted. A few minutes now could mean a world of change in the marketplaces for you later...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.