Wed, Sep 18, 3:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Grace Lion hair........where?

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 3:50 PM Ā· edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 2:15 AM

Have had this hair on my wish list for ages. Decided to go buy it, and can't find it in rend MP. Made by Quarker It's not at Daz either. Does anyone know where I can get this hair please

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to developĀ  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 3:57 PM
Site Admin

It appears to be gone from his store.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo espaƱol

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle franƧais

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Rance01 ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 6:19 PM

I purchased that product here but it was some time ago. Back in August of 2004. If you can't find it under Quarker's store maybe he did pull it. Maybe you could try and write him. Best Wishes, Rance

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 7:28 PM

Oh I so hope you can get it. It's my favourite hair. I just love it. The next best thing is his saphirefox hair at daz. Good luck. Please let us know how you get on. I'll be holding thumbs for you. Love esther moral of story. IF there's any 3d object you really want and you think you have enough money, just buy it as it might be gone tomorrow.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month. Ā Oh, and it's free!

Rance01 ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 4:17 AM

I've also the 3Dream texture set for Grace Lion and doing a search I find a NUMBER of packages that support Quarker's hair. It's a shame that he/she's pulled the product from Renderosity. I've always followed Quarker's work. Very fine artist. Again, Best Wishes, Rance

SWAMP ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 4:31 AM

GraceLion hair is one of the best and most popular hair props around, so I doubt Quaker would pull it off the market completely. My guess (and ONLY a guess) is he might be moving it over to Daz as an exclusivejust like his Saphirefox hair was from the start. SWAMP (Chuck)

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 6:20 AM

Maybe he had to fix his previews, like a lot of other merchants?

danamongden ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 10:40 AM

You know, I had the same thing happen to me. I was going to use it on a project this week, so I finally went to buy it from my wishlist, and the product was gone. I'm on a Friday deadline, so I went with other hair. I even emailed Quarker, but I haven't gotten a reply.

SpottedKitty ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 7:23 PM

Me three I was buying something else anyway the other day, the GL hair was sitting there in my wishlist giving me a sad-puppy-dog-eyes look... =) Drat. Hope it's just a temp glitch.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 10:08 PM

WEll I would recommend you get the saphirefox hair and also aliz hair. love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month. Ā Oh, and it's free!

sagestl ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 10:58 AM

Did anyone ever hear about the status of this product? I tried to contact Quarker a few days ago, too, but haven't heard from him/her...

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 4:32 PM

Someone ran Quarker's blog through Babelfish, and it sounds like the Grace Lion Hair was removed because the previews did not conform to Rosity's new policy. Dunno if he hasn't gotten around to fixing it, or if he's so annoyed he's not going to.

I don't think you'll get a reply from him. I don't think he understands English.

danamongden ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 5:03 PM

What's the address of Quarker's blog? Perhaps a babelfished email could get through that way.

nruddock ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 6:02 PM

Attached Link: http://quarker.blog5.fc2.com/

"*What's the address of Quarker's blog?*"

danamongden ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 6:20 PM

Heh, I tried the babelfish approach, and the Grace Lion Hair mostly seemed to be about hair, serving wine, and nudity. ??? Does anyone know if it's available anywhere?

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 6:34 PM

I think the nudity was the issue. :)

So far as I know, it is not available anywhere at the moment. Quarker only sells at Rosity and DAZ, so far as I know.

SpottedKitty ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2006 at 6:36 PM

About that blog page... I just noticed one of the scrolling greeblies at the side of the page showed a pic labelled "Grace Lion Hair" but it changed before the scrolling showed anything above her shoulders. The link goes to a GLH page which seems to be the notice Randym77 mentioned upthread. I tried the text in Babelfish as well, and couldn't get much more sense out of it.

Does anyone know any other online translators...? I found Worldlingo with a quick Google search, but it just gives something very similar to Babelfish.

sagestl ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 4:33 PM

I tried Babelfish, too, and couldn't make sense of it either.

danamongden ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2006 at 5:07 PM

I've put out a call on a likely email list for a Japanese-English interpreter. We'll see what I can find.

danamongden ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 9:09 AM

BTW, in case you hadn't heard already, I just saw (and bought!) Grace Lion hair in the marketplace here at Renderosity. And there was much rejoicing!

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 9:45 AM

THankyou...d/ling it as we speak.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to developĀ  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.