Wed, Oct 2, 10:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: How many PBMCC_00 channels are available?

profotograf ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 8:56 AM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 11:02 AM

Hi,

I'm working on some characters for D3 based loosely on celebrities and characters from films, and ran into a problem. I created a character and finalized it with one dial, set on PBMCC_01 called "Daniel". This would morph D3 into my "Daniel" character by setting him to 1.

Some of my testers played with the David D3 Emotions packs and some other pose packs from A_ and Merivan, and others. Some of the facial pose packs worked fine, and left the dial as is, others completely reset the D3 back to the original D3 face.

According to the testers the dial was set back to 0.

I assume this is because the maker of the pose sets, david emotions etc, use the same PBMCC_01 in their injections.

So the question is, if everyone is using PBMCC_01 in their dials, what number would be safest for my character to use so it doesnt get overwritten by the majority of other morphs and poses?

I'd appreciate any help you could give me on this.

Thanks!

Antonio

Message edited on: 01/18/2006 08:57

Greetings from Germany
ProFotograf

My PoserAddicts

Jim Burton ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 11:48 AM

At one time I was trying to start a registry on using the CC channels, to avoid needless duplication. The idea died from lack of intrest though, it is really everyman for himself. Try a higher number, maybe. ;-)

Posermatic ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 6:20 PM

The best way to be sure is to start in PBMCC_20 if you have many morphs like more than 10 then start at PBMCC_10. There are not many developers using custom morphs in D3 so I guess you could be very safe using this channels.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.