Thu, Sep 19, 9:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: My newest (offshoot) website

frogdot ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 11:39 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 1:26 PM

Attached Link: Badwood Studio

file_321149.jpg

I've been photographing some of my old sculptures and put them up at my website. Posted some in the Multimedia gallery and there was some interest, so I figured I would post a notice hear, since I'm mainly a Brycer. I've recreated several of these pieces in Bryce in the past, because I had them packed away in boxes and missed them.

I call it my "real art" because I've had several "traditional" artists look down their noses at the idea of digital art being considered art.

It's called Badwood Studio because that's what I use- bad wood.

Message edited on: 01/24/2006 11:40

vangogh ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 12:16 PM

Nice....very nice work!....I liked Nothing Like A Rock the best. But I can't help thinking....just what is behind the Green Door?....I've always wondered about that!.

Swade ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 12:37 PM

Now that is some cool bad wood!!! Nice work indeed. Thanks for sharing it with us.

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

draculaz ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 1:54 PM

quite cool, love the way you mix and match the mediums :)

marcfx ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 3:07 PM

What a wonderful website and artwork, well done

Smile, your dead a long time :)

Incarnadine ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 8:16 PM

Thanks for the giggle vangogh! Cool site as with all your work!

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 8:22 PM

Book of Secrets, Green Cross with Glass, Copperish, Red and Black, Nothing Like A Rock, Raving Mad, and Khemetic Chemistry are my favourites... but only just. I think maybe Copperish is top, dunno why, I just really liked that one. But I pretty much liked it all. Great stuff.

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

erosiaart ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 9:29 PM

love red black, boxvalves, ftb has me in serious giggles..., birdcall, desertbox reminds me so much of the desert..u have it so right, and keyzkoinz..love the bright colors! great stuff.. and btw.. look down on those artists who up their noses at you. they so dunno much...:-)

Sans2012 ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 12:18 AM

Cool art there, love the desert box and Urbanville; it reminds me of the stone work by the Inca. Excellent stuff bro;)

I never intended to make art.

Stoner ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 7:30 AM

I can without telling a friendly lie, say that I like all of the pieces. But if I have to choose one of them I think I might go for "Freedom of Choice".

Good spelling is overaytead

frogdot ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 8:29 AM

Thanks Everyone. Appreciate the visits and kind comments.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.