Sat, Sep 21, 4:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Survivor: V3

stimpy ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 10:16 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:25 PM

file_157452.jpg

If I'm driving everyone crazy with this, I apologize. I really appreciate the feedback I'm getting, and consider this a very valuable learning experience... Ok, this latest version has taken in some of the previous suggestions. Shoes have been removed and the Survivor is now located in the water up to her ankles. I've added some weeds (found at 3dplants.com) and used the lowsmog3 setting on the sand and mountain. I also pulled back the view a little to get a more complete view. I tried the "Foot Prints in the Snow" tutorial to make footprints in the sand but didn't quite get the results I was looking for but I'll keep trying... Additional comments anyone?

stimpy ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 10:23 AM

This render does not reflect the move of the character into the water, sorry. Everything else seems to be as I stated above.

Deathbringer ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 12:19 PM

Yeah she is still standing in the sand here also, almost appears to be on her tip toes. I think maybe a tree in the very front hanging over the girl a little, this I think will help the mood a little and get some great shadows. Make it big and have it hang high over her.. I dont know something like that.. Great picture

Inkwolf ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 5:42 PM

I think it's looking a lot better! :)

cajun02127 ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2001 at 4:23 AM

Big improvement. The trunk and crate and the planks in the foreground don't seem to be casting any shadows. I think you might try changing the angle of the sun just a little.

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 4:30 AM

I wonder if the sand is too yellow? Maybe it should be darker?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.