Thu, Sep 19, 5:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Poor Naked Baby

mikachan ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 2:35 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 9:33 PM

file_322190.png

My poor Millennium baby is getting very tired of her T-Shirt and Diaper. What I am looking for is a dress for the baby, something like what I've painted. I can't find one anywhere, though I think it would be pretty simple to make. I, however, can't seem to advance much past a tube top in my modeling skills. darn sleeves always kill me. If someone could make this, I would be SOOOO grateful, and if that person were to make a tutorial for someone like me who has essentially no working knowlege of 3DS Max, I would think they were some sort of hero! Anyway, enough of my begging! Thanx for ANY help you can give!! :D ------ Mika

mikachan ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 2:37 PM

P.S. It doesn't need to be conforming. I like dynamic just as well!

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 4:03 PM

Check out Mapps or svdl's stuff in the free stuff area. You can probably scale something down to the size of the baby and then head into the cloth room.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

mikachan ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 4:09 PM

I've tried that, but I've had ALOT of problems with it. I've tried every dress I can find for Vicky or the kids, but with the Vic dresses, the bust and rear areas become a big problem. I've not found anything for the kids that has that shape. I've even tried the MFD, morphed it to fit as close as possible, then brought it into the cloth room, but I still get problems in the bust and rump areas.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 4:13 PM

Have you tried saving the Morphed dress back out as an OBJ then importing that back in and clothifying it? Might work better.

mikachan ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 4:56 PM

that's what I've been doing. I've never had any success with clothifying anything that's not in obj format.

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 5:04 PM

Esha has baby clothes here in the market for the new baby, and kimmarcus has clothes for the older Mbaby here in the market

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

rockets ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 5:05 PM

Mada has made an adorable outfit for the baby and we're waiting for Daz to release it. Check out the wishing well forum to see it.

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

mikachan ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 5:07 PM

thanx all!

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 5:16 PM

I'm pretty sure wardrobe wizard supports the baby...

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 5:23 PM

Yes, WW does. I believe it's about $5.00 for the files required, which is more than worth it for any figure.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

mikachan ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 6:25 PM

I want wardrobe wizard SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly. I want it posssibly more than any other poser-thingy in the world. But I can't afford it. Dumb old college keeps stealing all of my money. I'm saving my pennies for it tho. 'course I also want clothing creator, and pretty much everything PhilC has ever sold.

mikachan ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 6:28 PM

I just checked out Mada's baby clothes, and they are very cute. Any word on weather they will be platnium club?

jonthecelt ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 3:31 AM

Well, you beat me to it, mikachan: I was about to suggest both Wardrobe Wizard for the conversion idea, AND Clothing Creator if you wanted an original mesh. To my mind, CC would be the better option here, since what you want is fairly simple in terms of the shape and design, and the latest version of CC can design its own templates for any character (meaning that every single figure in your runtime is now supported, instead of those which have a pre-generated template designed for it). But if you need to convert clothes on a more regular basis, as well as this instance, then maybe WW is the better option. Ach, forget college: what will you learn there? Cancel that last tuition cheque and buy PhilC's back catalogue!! You know it makes sense!!! jonthecelt

mikachan ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 11:35 AM

That does make sense! College is for people who don't spend all their money on poser!! Now can you convince the nation to accept special ed teachers without any sort of degree?

jonthecelt ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 2:10 PM

Just wave a candy in front of ol' Georgie's face, and tell him you know where the WMDs are hidden... he'll do anything you ask... ;) jonthecelt

mikachan ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 2:14 PM

hey now... you're a week late on that suggestion. He was here last week. Seriously. I stood in line for 4 hours to get a ticket to his speach. then I stood in line for another hour to get into he speach, and I skipped class to do it. Overall, it was pretty fun. I'm not a protester myself, but I went with a bunch of people who were. Mostly they were gay boys protesting Bush's position on the marriage ammendment.

jonthecelt ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 2:21 PM

Oh, no, bush is absolutely right about that. I mean, look at us... we've had civil ceremonies for less than a month now, and already the whole country is turning into an anarchic mess. It's the end of civilisation as we know it... hang on, no, that's just the Daily Mail's version of events. ;) jonthecelt

mikachan ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 5:11 PM

Oh? Sounds like the Daily Mail may be cousins with the Salina Journal.

jonthecelt ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 5:15 PM

The Daily Mail is almost everything I despise in journalism... tabloid, conservative (not quite hard right, but certainly far right of centre) middle class whiners who are convinced that all young people today wear hooded tops and caps, and threaten old women for their pension. Having said that, they do have a good sudoku puzzle in there every day... jonthecelt

mikachan ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 5:24 PM

Ahh, the Salina Journal usually leans pretty hard to the liberal side, really, but on the gay marriage issue, no. but then I suppose this is Kansas, where homosexuality is perceived as a threat to everything manly and American. Come around here and you'd get the impression that gay boys set about destroying baseball and apple pies. Oh well.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.