Sat, Aug 3, 1:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: Anyone tried the new beta?

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 4:06 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:01 PM

Available from e-on, new 50.9 beta, built 280618. Downloaded it, but haven't tried it yet. Looks promising for Poser imports: "Implemented new version of Poser SDK." Will try later importing dynamic hair and pray for the best.

dburdick ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2006 at 8:08 PM

Haven't tried it yet (plan to over the weekend). The new Python stuff in the last beta is totally awesome - and I'm told there's more good stuff to come.

videodv ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 11:45 AM

Is it my imagination but is the rendering going a bit faster? Otherwise no problems so far.

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 12:11 PM

I am running it with no problems. Been playing a lot with terrains and really goofing around. No crashes.

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

bruno021 ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 1:24 PM

Same here, really stable so far, but again dissapointed: no improvement of Poser dynamic hair.

Trelawney ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 2:21 PM · edited Sat, 28 January 2006 at 2:24 PM

Hi Bruno

I don't believe there was any change to Dynamic Hair in this update due to all the numerous other bug fixes/improvements implemented (many invisible), so don't be too disappointed >8o) - I believe that there is intended work in progress for this item the next release though, (pending usual confirmation etc).

Kind regards

Message edited on: 01/28/2006 14:24

bruno021 ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 10:02 PM

Well, they said they implemented the new Poser SDK, so I thought maybe... But, no, definitely no.

animasalva ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2006 at 9:43 AM

Hi Bruno, I had found some rendering problems with objetct's (also standard objects of vue) scaled after the positioning in the scene. For ex importing the classical snake, I have scaled 50 or 100 more the snake and after this the renderig of the scene is overexposed or the object is only grey... I'm working with Win 2000 and an old geforce 2...but until the last service release always was ok... best wishes

bruno021 ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2006 at 10:25 AM

animasalva, please report this bug to Tech support, they need feedback on their betas before going official.

2ni ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2006 at 1:04 PM

the Vue Easel update installer don't work for me on OS10.4.2. I'm waiting for the final update...

garyandcatherine ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2006 at 2:46 PM

I tried it and posted a topic several up from this one. Check it out and view my experience with it. G&C

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.