Wed, Oct 2, 9:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Miki cr2's and .pmd's>>>morphs and

richardson ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 7:25 AM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

I'm in the process of making a few new Miki morphs in Zbrush. I like to test theory by hacking the cr2 to accept the new modified obj. You can pose it,,,see where those creases fall,,etc. No problems with pointing new V3cr2 to new Zbrush V3 obj... But, with Miki, she loads in ( from cr2 library) >invisible. There is a small quirk I cannot get my hands on. It's there in the matroom (Miki textures). Not in Poseroom. I tried cloning the .pmd and pointing that as well. Any ideas? It must to be unique to P5,6 figures

richardson ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 11:12 AM

In a search found,,,"Either it has to be saved to prop library (like Miki clothing)...(???) as a group or, it has come in scaled at 1000%". I cannot test as I just started a defrag. I did open and close several times and tried from both my runtimes. Someone must have gone through this...?

Jules53757 ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 1:03 PM

Try to start with a MIKI.cr2 without pmd, or start with Miki without any morph (cleaned with morphmanager).

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

richardson ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 1:39 PM

This is from the default Miki.obj. Should have mentioned that. Not sure if you can dump its pmd as it's in the cr2. I did try Miki.pmd Test.obj Along with Test.pmd Test.obj from both cr2 locations(obj) Aye,,, just ran it through Compose and lost everything. No prog will open it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.