Mon, Sep 9, 8:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Colour picker stuck between monitors

shedofjoy ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2006 at 10:15 AM ยท edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 3:48 AM

Ok there is probably a simple solution to this, I have 2 monitors with P6 stretched between the two, but when i want to change the light colour and i get the colour picker come up it is stuck between the two monitors, How do i move it? as it has no handles....

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2006 at 12:28 PM

It opens near the light tool. you'll need to relocate that tool I had set mine on the right of my first monitor, but reset them all on the left hand side now.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

shedofjoy ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2006 at 5:22 PM

damn, and i like my tools on the right...Perhaps some sort of handle on it for P7 if it ever gets released...

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2006 at 5:52 PM

Same here.. you can open the system color picker, but that opens on the upper left of the screen anyway. You can also maximize the entire screen across both monitors, but you need to do that every time you launch poser. Moving them to the left was the easiest fix.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.