Fri, Oct 4, 12:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: 50-100MB Free web space with FTPaccess???

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2006 at 2:39 AM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 11:08 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

I've run out of space on my web server and God knows I pay a small fortune for it.. :( My filelocker here in 'Rosity is useless with large files -they never upload even on DSL connection.. :( I 've run completely out of space to share files with my friends! :( If you have favorable experience with a free webhost that allows FTP access I'd be obliged if you could share it with me as I'm in total despair at present.. :( Thanks in advance guys! Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2006 at 3:06 AM · edited Thu, 02 February 2006 at 3:06 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=2557412

There was a thread not long ago where gellenburg was offering free space on his server.

http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=2557412

Message edited on: 02/02/2006 03:06

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

svdl ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2006 at 2:31 PM

I could set up an account for you at my home server. 30 GB of free space, FTP access, HTTP anonymous downloads (if you wish). The server is connected over DSL, 6 Mbit downstream, 512 Kbit upstream. Interested? Drop me an IM.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 03 February 2006 at 1:56 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Thanks guys for your response and offers to help. I've already solved my problem thanks to an old friend I had missed and came to my rescue! :) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.