Wed, Oct 2, 9:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Genital MT's for the PHFemale

dphoadley ( ) posted Fri, 03 February 2006 at 2:27 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 7:51 AM

I'm Looking for Genital MY's for the PHFemale. Can anyone give me advice (To answer your unasked questions: Yes I've got a nasty mind, and my intentions with the figure are less than honorable!) Thank you all very much.

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

operaguy ( ) posted Fri, 03 February 2006 at 3:38 AM

what is PHFemale

Khai ( ) posted Fri, 03 February 2006 at 3:45 AM

Project Human Female = Open Source Free Figure from Sixus1.

operaguy ( ) posted Fri, 03 February 2006 at 3:59 AM

ic. obviously, you must have searched here in freestuff and marketplace and not found what you are looking for? Two suggestions; 1) write to Sixus 2) there are other sites more erotically oriented than this that might have a VERY SPECIFIC product such as you seek! ::::: Opera :::::

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 03 February 2006 at 6:40 AM

Not morphtargets per se, but I would think that Arduino's genital props could be fittet to this character. The V1/V2 versions of his MagicG props are free now. Available at http://www.3dpmr.com (pretty tricky sign up procedure there, use IE for best results)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Fri, 03 February 2006 at 9:28 AM

dphoadley wrote:"(To answer your unasked questions: Yes I've got a nasty mind, and my intentions with the figure are less than honorable!)"--------------Hm,You must be a human being,hehe :).You might have to create them yourself in a modeling program.There must be a free version of Morph Master around.Maybe this could help,does anybody know the link?

jancory ( ) posted Fri, 03 February 2006 at 6:21 PM

Attached Link: Morph Master

here's the MorphMaster link. also ask over at PoserForums---i haven't seen any but someone over there may have done morphs for themselves & may share.

lost in the wilderness

Poser 13, Poser11,  Win7Pro 64, now with 24GB ram

ooh! i guess i can add my new render(only) machine!  Win11, I7, RTX 3060 12GB

My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.