Sun, Oct 6, 6:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Looking for a another motorcycle

bjt860 ( ) posted Sat, 04 February 2006 at 2:19 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

file_323895.jpg

Has anybody seen a motorcycle that looks kind of like this? All I seem to be able to find are Harleys and racing bikes.

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sat, 04 February 2006 at 2:59 PM

That's a custom chopper. You'll need to talk to Paul Tuttle over at O.C.C. ;) Not quite what you want, but it's a chopper. Here in the MP. Another here You could also try TurboSquid, if you have a stomach for raw encephalopods with very high price tags...

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

templargfx ( ) posted Sat, 04 February 2006 at 5:11 PM

www.3d02.com has a custom chopper for sale. but its expensive

TemplarGFX
3D Hobbyist since 1996
I use poser native units

167 Car Materials for Poser

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sat, 04 February 2006 at 5:21 PM

$30 isn't bad considering the going prices for other items, but it's MAX format only. You would need 3DSMax to do anything with it. No textures, no rigging, no materials. Have you considered modeling it yourself? :)

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

Neyjour ( ) posted Sat, 04 February 2006 at 5:47 PM

There's a "custombike by wbdz14" here in the RFS. It says 3DS Max but the file is .3ds and imports into Poser just fine. Not exactly like your photo, but a sorta similar design. Also no textures.

"You don't know what we can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free." - Steppenwolf

bjt860 ( ) posted Sat, 04 February 2006 at 5:56 PM

Thanks everybody. I'll check all those links out. The place where I work was used as a site for the new Big Dog motorcycle calendar and I thought it would be fun to try to re-create a few of the shots for practice.

Niles ( ) posted Sat, 04 February 2006 at 7:52 PM

Try "Billy T" store here.

RedHawk ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 7:10 AM

Attached Link: Andi3D's 'Kamikazi"

Have you seen the new one by Andi3D?

<-insert words of wisdom here->

bjt860 ( ) posted Sun, 05 February 2006 at 10:13 AM

I haven't seen the one by Andi3D. I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.